Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Last Call for Trade Bait


Get 'em while I got 'em!

I was thinking I wasn't quite getting the response I was hoping for with my Trade Bait link and haven't updated it in awhile. It turns out that part of the lack of response could be that the link has been broke for who-knows-how-long. The other reason is that, of course, a lot of these cards just aren't that interesting or were a lot more interesting a year or two ago.

Go here (or the Trade Bait link on the sidebar) to peruse what's left. I can even drop them in a PWE for you and we'll figure out the rest later. Otherwise, I'm taking them away to do something else with them and I'll have to decide if it's worth it to come up with a fresh batch.

Also, if I owe you anything, or if you just feel like I owe you something, or it's just been awhile since we traded, feel free to leave a comment here or an email there.

1 comment :

  1. I'm interested in the Chipper Jones, and the Mark Trumbo card.

    Please email me at caitlinjennings64@yahoo.ca

    ReplyDelete

Comments are highly encouraged, but then again, so is eating your fruits and vegetables.